HC-SR501 Sensor Module.
It has a high value of 3.3 volts and a low of 0 (it is either on or off). It’s delay time can be adjusted from 5 to 200seconds as well as the sensing range from 3meter to 7meters. The entire sensor with the board is 32mm by 24mm (standard pir motion sensor). The sensor either gives off a 3.3volt high value when motion is detected and then resumes or continues to give off a 0 voltage when no motion is detected.
- Working voltage range: DC 4.5-20 V
- Static current: <50 uA
- High level output: 3.3 V
- Low level output: 0 V
- Trigger mode: L unrepeatable trigger /H repeated trigger (Default Repeating trigger)
- Delay time: 0.5-200S (adjustable) can be produced range 0.1 seconds – a few minutes
- Blocking time: 2.5S (the default) can be produced range 0.1 seconds, tens of seconds
- Induction angle: <100 degree cone angle
- Working temperature: -15-+70 degrees
- Induction of lens size: diameter: 23mm (default)